Books & Writing on Film by M Kitchell
Click here for Store
- Esotika Film Blog, 2008-2009, 2015
- Esotika Film Website, December 2007- November 2008
- Letterboxd 2015-2021 (no longer extant)
- Uninhabited Space, 2016-2018
- The Abyss is the Foundation of the Possible: Writing On & Through Film, 2007-2018, published 2021 by Apocalypse Party
- "An Introduction to Vaillancourt's films," RUINS RIDER Bluray release, Kraut Film
- R(a/u)pture, Writing on Film by M Kitchell, 2022-???
is an acrobat
who lives in Oakland. He is primarily concerned with the impossible (or, perhaps, the outside)& levitation (or, perhaps, the float). An expanded list of his interests include landscape as limit-experience, hunting the void, ecstatic & trance states, placing the body beyond its edge, Georges Bataille's list of apparently sovereign behaviors
, Jerzy Grotowski's idea of training to immediately access one's own psychic impulses
, the space of the book, & film as an autonomous medium.
For information on M Kitchell's literary pursuits, visit Topology of the Impossible
For more, visit Vertiginous Movement